The heart diet to prevent or reverse heart disease
Dr Robert D Willix Jr, the author of “How to prevent or even reverse Heart Disease without drugs or surgery“, was a successful heart surgeon for 7 of the 30years he practiced medicine. However, he decided to leave heart surgery, disease-oriented medicine as he calls it, and concentrate on a natural approach to preventing and even reversing heart disease.
He spent some time traveling internationally meeting with health professionals and studying the heart diet and alternative medicines such as Homoeopathy, Herbal medicine, Chinese medicine and sacred heart diet. He was pleasantly surprised how these treatments have actually helped his patients.
FACT: According to Dr Robert D Willix Jr;
150 years ago heart disease was virtually unheard of. Today it is the #1 cause of death in America. It kills nearly 30% of us. In fact, it kills more women than all forms of cancer, chronic lung disease, pneumonia, AIDS, diabetes and accidents combined.
He says that you don’t have to face this fate, if you let him show you the proven ways he discovered to kiss heart disease goodbye.
These secrets to good heart health do NOT rely on prescription drugs and needless surgery — which is probably why you’ll never hear about them from conventional sources.
What you’ll learn if you purchase Dr Robert D Willix Jr’s book;
- How to reverse or prevent heart disease. Without dangerous drugs or surgery.
- Hands-down best way to detect heart disease BEFORE it happens to you, but your doctor will probably never tell you about it.
- How raising your cholesterol can protect your heart.
- People who drink this every day (not red wine) can reduce their risk of heart attack by 40% or more.
- The best test for heart attack risk. Show this to your doctor ASAP.
- If you don’t do this occasionally, you will double your chances of having a heart attack. Best of all, it doesn’t cost you a cent.
- Why this telling indicator of heart disease risk is often ignored by conventional doctors — yet is so easy to reverse with a safe, natural mineral.
If you or a loved one has ever had a heart attack, chances are the hospital never gave you this critical information. Here’s what you need now — and how to get it.
Why taking an aspirin-a-day can actually give you a stroke!
Are you taking the one simple amino acid that helps restore normal blood pressure, relieve angina and open clogged arteries? Most people have never even heard of it!
- Natural Healers (psychologytoday.com:80)
- Heart Disease Prevention How Women Can be Benefited in (after50health.com)
- Common blood test could detect heart disease (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Heart Disease – Why Young Women Have a Reason to (after50health.com)
- New Blood Test May Detect Heart Disease Risk (abcnews.go.com)
- Drugs aren’t always best to prevent heart disease (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Heart Attack Risk Quickly Follows RA Diagnosis (webmd.com)
- Zooped.com – Transformed: 10 Celebrities That Went From Wholesome To Hoe-y
- Wayne McLean » Blog Archive » href tramadol
- Reese Witherspoon Talks Robert Pattinson and Water for Elephants | Shockya.com
- Forbes planning European title « Talking Biz News
- Nominee Update INdiana SMackdown 10 | SRC-Stark ReAlity Check
- Medicine 2.0 Congress 2010 Slideshows « ScienceRoll
- Robert D. Willix, JR., MD, Trains for Second Ironman at 69, Chronicles Journey … – PR-CANADA.net (press release)
- myblog1 » If you would like extra facts regarding <a href=”http://infraredsaunatoday.com/”>infrared sauna review</a> drop by the Author’s internet site in a flash!
- Rebuild kernel-188.8.131.52-174.xendom0.fc12.src.rpm on RHEL Server 6 « Xen Virtualization on Linux and Solaris
- Notational Velocity ALT, the supremo Mac note-taking tool, goes 1.0 | World News Mania
- Akron wins NCAA soccer title, beating Louisville – Washington Post | The World News Online
- Robert Pattinson Can’t Drive! | Showbiz Spy – celebrity news, rumors & gossip
- SRC-1 Controls Livers Sweet Spot for Glucose Production | Science Magazine News
- A Map to Break Your Heart: Mexico Bleeds | RedState
- The Democrat’s “middle class tax cut” is a populist red herring | RedState
- BBCode Parser Class – PHP Classes
- Reese Witherspoon on Robert Pattinson: “He’s a Very, Very Handsome Man” | OK! Magazine – The First for Celebrity News
- Metabolism models may explain why Alzheimer’s disease kills some neuron types first | Science News
- William Osler’s humor, and finding fun in medicine
- Montassar retrouvé src=mosaiquefm.net | Ijachouf 100% Hightech